Reading Every Book in Eiseley Library
On September 5, 2006, I began a quest to read every book at my local branch library, the Loren Corey Eiseley library. I've been hard at work ever since, reading regularly and writing about it sporadically.
I am now days into my journey--and still going strong!
This page contains a repository of my writings regarding and progress toward this goal. For more thoughts on books, check out my book notes and reviews page.
On my "Rules" for the Project
- Laying out the rules (Apr 27, 2008)
- Breaking out of the rules for a reading challenge (Jun 19, 2009)
- Taking advantage of the 50 page rule (Oct 23, 2009)
On my Progress thus far (at various points)
- Stats on Day 600 (Apr 27, 2008)
- Two Year Anniversary Stats (Sep 5, 2008)
- Stats on Day 1050 (Jul 28, 2009)
- 4 Year Reading Update (September 5, 2010)
On what I'm reading (at various points along the way)
On Children's Picture Books
I've joined Carrie at Reading my Library for the children's book section, adding a bit more structure to the mix--and maybe helping me get it done a little faster. Maybe.