On the web
This time, I really do have a short list–because I spent my Saturday quilting instead of catching up on blog reading. So enjoy a lighter day–on me!
Laugh out loud funnies:
- I love the meanest Mom–she and her husband finally finished up the kid’s bathroom. Not that she’s letting the kids anywhere near it!
Books for the TBR list:
- After Ever After. Guess what this one’s about? (If you guessed marriage, you guessed wrong!)
News to take note of:
- Use of Glaucoma Drugs correlated with increased life expectancy–oh how I wish I could see a good eye doctor instead of a creepy quack. Someday, when that happens, I’m gonna ask again if we should be treating my glaucoma.
- Fat kid, fat kid–is there anything we can do? Try family meals, less tv, and better sleep.
- On Facebook and the meaning of “friend”
- Have you set your heart on the Word of God?
- “Things may come to those who wait…but only the things left by those who hustle.” Abraham Lincoln, quoted on The Art of Manliness
Videos worth seeing: