What I actually read this month was…
(Click on the titles to see my reviews.)
- The Courteous Cad by Catherine Palmer
- Maid to Match by Deanne Gist
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- Solemnly Swear by Nancy Moser
- Spring’s Gentle Promise by Janette Oke
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman
- Are Miraculous Gifts for Today?: Four Views edited by Wayne Grudem
- Fallen Founder: The Life of Aaron Burr by Nancy Isenberg
- Human Rights: Opposing Viewpoints
- Letter to a Christian Nation by Sam Harris
- Pretty Little Potholders (Craft book)
- Superhuman by Robert Winston and Lori Oliwenstein
- Whom Not to Marry by Father Pat Connor
- Children’s Picture Books author ARNOLD-ASBURY (42 titles)
including two books without words by Jose Aruego
- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
- The Secret Panel by Franklin Dixon
Currently in the middle of…
- American Gospel: God, the Founding Fathers, and the Making of a Nation by Jon Meacham
Read some quotes from the introduction. I’m currently about halfway through and am definitely enjoying this title.
- The Cross of Christ by John Stott
I expect to be done with this title by the end of the week. Be sure to check out my notes on chapters 1-9.
- Dug Down Deep by Joshua Harris
My ladies’ book club is still moving slowly through this title.
- Inside The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by Bell, Pykkonen, and Washington
Reading this as part of Carrie’s Chronicles of Narnia Reading Challenge. Carrie doesn’t like the “For Dummies” titles, but this book reminds me of the “Dummies” genre–except that it’s intended as an introduction to The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe for younger readers (late elementary school, probably?)
- The Myth of a Christian Nation by Greg Boyd
Still working on this with my Monday night book club. We’ve had some AMAZING discussion so far.
On this month’s nightstand:
- Love Comes Softly by Janette Oke
- Love’s Enduring Promise by Janette Oke
- The Quest by Nancy Moser
- Second Time Around by Nancy Moser
- Founding Faith by Steven Waldman
- The Narnian by Alan Jacobs
- See What I’m Saying: The Extraordinary Powers of our Five Senses by Lawrence D. Rosenblum
- Dozens of craft/decorating books
- Children’s Picture Books author ASCH-?
- The Animal Shelter Mystery created by Gertrude Chandler Warner
- Beyond the Wardrobe: The Official Guide to Narnia
- C.S. Lewis: The Chronicler of Narnia by Mary Dodson Wade
- The Phantom Freighter by Franklin W. Dixon
- The Thief Lord by Carnelia Funke
Drop by 5 Minutes 4 Books to see what others are reading.