Today I’m thankful…
- that I have a ride to FNCE (and that I’m not the one doing the driving!)
- that I have a roommate at FNCE (even if I’ve never met her before.)
- that I can get CPE (Continuing Professional Education) for attending FNCE (thanks to my newly attained registered status.)
- that I didn’t end up having on responsibilities at church this week (how often does that happen?)
And, apart from FNCE? I’m thankful…
- that I woke up just in time for Journal Club this morning–despite forgetting to set both my alarms.
- that it isn’t quite so cold today
- that the dishes are all done (Thanks for finishing up, Casandra!)
- that I currently have no fines on my library card.
- that I’m starting to have a little more time to do things.
- that God is faithful!